“My Plans After High School”
- Complete the questions for either A, B, or C that follow, whichever best matches your post-secondary plans:
A. Attending Post-Secondary School
- What is your post-secondary school of choice AND why? (If more than one, list them in order with top preference first).
- Provide evidence of any research you conduct (ed) as you decide(d) what school to attend after high school.
- What are the entrance requirements of the program(s) you applied to? (List these).
- Provide copies of evidence that shows your application process such as letters sent to the school/applications/scholarship applications, acceptance letters etc.
B. Working After High School
- What field of work are you interested in? Why?
- List the organizations you hope to apply to.
- Complete a copy of a job application (could be for the job you hope to have after high school or a recent one).
- Write (type) a cover letter for the type of position you plan to have after high school. For help with writing a cover letter, see your Grad Transitions Leader.
C. Travelling After High School
- What has influenced your decision to travel?
- Outline your travel plans (be as specific as possible), including how long you will be away.
- List the travel requirements you will need (i.e. special travel equipment, clothing, medical insurance, travel/work visa, passport, inoculations etc.)