- Complete the Career Cruising Assingment. Hand in all of the information requested (career suggestions list, career information printouts, and the three reasons explaining why each appeals to you).
- Complete “My Plans After High School”. Please use a word processor.
- Complete the Financial Plan on the sheet provided, and hand it in as well.
- Assemble all of 1,2,3 in a single package which is stapled together or put it in a duotang. Make sure your name and student number is clearly marked. Label the package “My Transition Plan”.
- Put your completed package in the box labeled Grad Transitions IN box in the Main Office. When it is marked, it will go into the OUT box. Make sure you pick it up, because this is your evidence that you completed it. The next time the spreadsheets are updated, check to make sure your completion of this aspect has been recorded/checked off.
**If you have any questions please see Ms. Sullivan in room 603.